A breath of fresh air

Spring is almost here,and I am really excited.It's the time when everything awakes and develops.
Nature becomes renovated and gets ready for productive and warm months.
I am sure that such change in nature has effect on all the people.As for me,I am not an exception,as in spring I always plan many things I want to do in the nearest future to have a great time and improwe myself.
My little escape from reality,internet...I hope you love my new post as much as I do! :)
These colours are just as colorful as spring. I absolutely enjoy my HappinessBoutique and how it looks with Shein Coat.
I strongly suggest you to take a look at my post and go out,feel the wind and spring!















                                                              
Photography: Šaza Babić
Today I wore:
Pant:Romwe
Boots:Romwe
Coat:Shein
Blouse:Romwe
Bag:Choies


You may also like

Back to Top